Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dear Anthony....

To my love, 
7 things I adore about you....


1. You love to create. 
Last night at 11pm you made, 
hands down, the best pasta I had eaten in ages. 
"I just put together all the random stuff that
was going to go bad", you said. 
Me? Impressed. 

2. You are the most level-headed person I know
and you always think before you speak. 
(I need to take some lessons from you on this one)

3. You both encourage and challenge me in my faith. 


4. You've got guts. 
It takes a lot of tenacity and gusto to be an artist. 
I really admire your willingness to 
put youself out there, show your art, and keep making exciting work. 

5. You always view me and my opinion with value
and you support my decisions. 
Leaving a job because I was absolutely miserable? 
I couldn't have done that without your support. 


6. Your favorite take-out is Chinese. 
Mine is pizza. 
We eat pizza way more than Chinese. 

7. You teach Jdog tricks and then surprise me with them. 


Last night, you showed me
 that he can now speak and play dead. 
I danced, jumped up and down, and giggled with glee. 


Anth, I love you so much. 
I feel so proud to call you
my partner, my best friend, and my love. 


I wish you all the happiness in the upcoming year. 
It's going to be a good one :-) 


No comments: