Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Scenes from life lately....

Beers.Beets.BattlestarGalactica. 

For reals, that has been my snowday lifestyle as of late. 
Which is pretty rad. 


We just finished the Battlestar Galactica series. 
OMG, take my advice and dooooo it. 

The perfect snowday combo. 
Ellie's Brown Ale out of Boulder & Justin's Dark Chocolate peanut butter cups. 


....or Dogfish Head 75 min IPA...


I wasn't lying about my new found love for beets either. 
I'm starting to feel like an extra for Dexter. 


Also, other than my love for Anth and Jax, 
I've entered into a serious relationship with my pizza stone. 


There may need to be an intervention soon. 

....and some from Jax too...

Loving those Rocky stairs as always. 


After about 6 months of disinterest, 
Jax suddenly decided to try his snout at being a mouser. 


He's got a lot of room for improvement. 

50 degree temps just days after snow and ice
mean frequent dog baths. 


Blerg. 

Jax wanted to do his part at the Q. 


and finally, my 5th grade sense of humor couldn't resist. 



 hehehe. 

How about you? 
How have you been handling the Polar Vortex? 







No comments: